The terms and conditions (“Terms”) set forth below govern the use of this Website. Accessing this Website indicates an agreement to these Terms, as modified from time to time, have been read and accepted. Any revised terms will come into effect immediately.
Materials on this Website
The content on this Website is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to advise on any particular facts or situations. Without consulting a specialist, readers should not act or refrain from acting on this material. Such correspondence won’t be held in confidence. Photographs and likenesses may not always suggest that the subject is a current client, partner, or employee.
Without prior warning, we can change the information on this website on our sole discretion. Although we make every effort to keep our Website up to date and correct, you should never rely on this information or assume that it applies to any particular situation without first consulting a specialist. In no way should the data on this Website be interpreted as a predictor of developments or outcomes in the future. Regarding the material on this Website or its functioning, Quad Lawtech provides no guarantees, promises, or claims of any sort.
This Website might offer access to material from third parties as well as links to many other online sites. However, the availability of links on this Website to such third-party content, products, or services should not be interpreted as a recommendation or endorsement of the linked entities or the content, products, or services that they present. Quad Lawtech is not responsible for any third-party content, products, or services that may be accessed through the Website. Any link to this Website will be removed by Quad Lawtech upon request from the linked entity. You may not associate or frame any of the content on this Website with any other website, other webpages, or any materials belonging to any other entity without first receiving our explicit approval.
Contacting Quad Lawtech
People who want to get in touch with Quad Lawtech online shouldn’t send sensitive, privileged, or confidential information through this Website’s e-mail feature. Please include information in your email about how to reach you and the general subject of your query if you have one, but refrain from including any private information. Please contact our office if the situation is urgent. We will make an effort to answer any questions you may have via email, but we take no responsibility if we are unable to do so.
We have taken precautions to protect any information you might send to us through this Website because we understand that privacy and data security are crucial issues. In order to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we have put in place a variety of security technologies, methods, and practices. We protect the Personal Information you give us by keeping it on computer servers in a secure, monitored setting that cannot be accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized parties. Physical, technical, and organizational safeguards are in place to protect all Personal Information.
Limitation of Liability
Any loss or injury, or any damages, whether (direct or indirect), special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, caused by or occasioned by your access to or use of this Website, shall in no event be the responsibility of Quad Lawtech, its employees, agents, or contributors to this Website. You agree not to use this Website for any illegal or unlawful activities.
Restrictions on Use Of The Website
- You won’t use or access any service, information, application, or software that is made available via the Web Site in a way that is not explicitly authorized by Quad Lawtech. You won’t hide the source of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that could contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, the Web Site, or Information, or that violates the rights to someone else’s intellectual property.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of Quad Lawtech.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the Quad Lawtech Systems or Services in any way that, in Quad Lawtech’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Quad Lawtech Systems, Services, or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Quad Lawtech Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information without the express written consent of Quad Lawtech.
The legality, validity, or enforceability of any of these Terms in any jurisdiction, whether now or in the future, shall not affect: (a) the legality, validity, or enforceability of any other Terms in such jurisdiction; or (b) the legality, validity, or enforceability of such Term or any other Term in any other jurisdiction. We retain the right to sometimes change or adjust these terms and conditions. Any modifications are effective the moment they are posted on this Website. This Website may be considered advertising in accordance with applicable laws and codes of conduct in other states.